Turf Rewards programme launched
Turf Rewards is a brand new programme for sports and amenity turf managers in the UK and Ireland who use Everris and Syngenta products.
Benefitting the turf manager, their team, their turf, and the organisation they work for, the programme offers the opportunity to gain essential agronomic and work place tools, and learning opportunities for members of staff.
The rewards include:
- The ParryMeter - a new high performance measurement tool that enables you to accurately measure the smoothness & trueness of fine turf surfaces. It combines smart phone technology with precise engineering in a highly accurate device that is easily accessible for every standard of golf course.
- Agronomic tools from EnviroMonitors, including the Fieldscout TDR 300 Soil Moisture Meter and TruFirm Turf Firmness Meter.
- BIGGA Continue to Learn vouchers to be redeemed against workshops at BTME.
- Lantra Awards training vouchers for redemption against a wide range of arboriculture, spraying, and leadership and management courses, and the opportunity to attend the IOG Conference and Awards.
- An iPad mini, pre-loaded with useful turf applications.
By purchasing qualifying products from their usual distributor until 31st December this year, customers collect points which must be claimed before 31st January 2015. Vouchers can be redeemed up to 31st July 2015.
Joining the programme simply requires signing up at www.turfrewards.com. Once registered, participants receive a starter pack which includes full programme details and terms and conditions. There is also a comprehensive brochure which can be downloaded from the site straight away.
As well as being eligible for rewards, participants will be the first to receive the latest offers and research data, and have the opportunity to attend excusive events.
Richard Walton, Everris’ Business Manager for the UK & Ireland, comments: "Since introducing the programme at BTME, we’ve had a lot of interest from across the industry. Everris and Syngenta are huge supporters and providers of education in the turf and amenity sectors globally. Working closely with distributors and industry partners, our aim is to help customers produce the best quality turf by using the right products in the most effective way."
"It’s about working and learning together. As new research is carried out and turf management products and practices develop and evolve, this programme also offers customers the opportunity to develop their own knowledge and expertise."
For full information and to sign up visit www.turfrewards.com
Qualifying products on our website will feature the Turf Rewards logo.